Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Football Game!!!


Well, down here in Texas, and across the national -- it's Friday Night Football season....aka - marching season for us band nerds. :) As tradition would have it, the first home football game for TC was against the DickInson G@tors -- Dad McDonald's "school". Us Moreno girls decked out in our orange in black to support Brian -- but, I must say -- I still bleed 'blue'... :) And, I of course taught Eliana all of the cheers I knew from DickInson... Gotta support both teams right?! 

Having 2 little ones, at a football game, at bedtime(ish), 1/2 way up the stands, by yourself, equals a handful. So, I took along one of our youth girls from church. She was my lifesaver, and made the whole evening much more relaxing & fun for me too. (Thanks Sami!!!) She also took some great pictures...

Waiting for the band to finish marching around the track...


The girls outfits really are bright orange, even though they look sorta red in the pictures. I need to add some pizzazz, at least to Aspen's...but haven't quite figured out what yet. I'm thinking some black frill, but don't want to limit the outfit to football...I'd like the girls to be able to wear it for Thanksgiving too...yes, it typically is still warm enough for them to wear sleeveless...not always, but more often than not. 




This is a horrible picture, but the little pug face that she is making is so cute!



Miss Sam & Eliana

What are they doing Mommy?! 

I didn't really mean to totally crop Sam out of this picture!! 

Aspen with her "best friend" -- our colorguard instructor.


2013/2014 TC-HS Marching Band

Eliana & Granny! (since we played DHS, Mom & Dad McDonald were there and we sat together for 1/2 time)









I can imagine Sam's thoughts here -- "really Mrs. Meagen?!" 


It was fun... Looking forward to another game sometime soon! And, for the record, we stomped all over the gators that night -- and every team we've played since. 


2 comments:

  1. The orange dresses are really really cute! So are the little girls wearing them! I love it when we get to see pictures of you and Aunt Jane. My heart feels so full!

    ReplyDelete