Saturday, October 12, 2013

Movie Night

We are very guarded on what movies/tv our girls see. So, for us to have a family movie night is a pretty big deal. We had had an incredibly stressful week, and decided to put Eliana down, and let Aspen stay up -- since she had had a late nap anyway. We chose the LioN KiNg to watch, but fastforwarded through most of it, since Aspen is very sensitive to scary stuff... We sat down ant I took a picture.

  
Brian started the movie, and I took another picture...

Then, just as I sat down with the popcorn, ALL the power went completely out!! So, we lit the candles, and turned on the flashlight... then watched the movie on the laptop. Thus, I took, another picture. I think it's funny how much brighter this pictures is than the others -- and the room was almost completely dark!


The other day I lit a candle just for my enjoyment, and Aspen said, "you lit the candle? Is it time to watch a movie?" I love that she has a fun memory because of the power outage, and isn't scared. :) PTL!

No comments:

Post a Comment