Monday, October 7, 2013

Trip to Dallas

As I mentioned....we went to Dallas for one of my cousin's wedding. Us girls rode up with Mom & Dad McDonald since Brian had a football game. I didn't get any decent pictures of the actual wedding, or cousin who got married, but it was a beautiful wedding!! We were able to see lots of family, and get caught up just a little. Thank you to M & A to housed us while we were there. The food, fellowship & house was such a blessing! I wish I'd taken pictures of ya'll!!!

Eliana in the car...


Aspen in the car...

We were able to go see my Great Aunt - Auntie. She made us her yummy mac & cheese... Lots of precious memories & times with this loving woman. (She pretty much adopted us as her grandkids after my Granny passed away.)



3, technically 4 generations....I was taking the picture.



I wish this swing could talk...no doubt it has lots & lots of stories...It's been there since my Mom was a little girl... and we ALL have sat on it.


At the wedding...eating some fruit...



Paw Paw helping entertain Eliana...it was way past bedtime.



Look!!! I do exist you guys!!



Mom & Dad McDonald - aren't they a cute couple!


My Cousin Jessica, and her boyfriend Michael (different cuz than the one who got married)

The day after the wedding, we went to see Grand-Mary. She is my Grandmother. (period) But, so as not to confuse you...my Grandfather married her after Granny Strait passed away... Then PawPaw Strait passed away not even 2 years after he married Mary. My PawPaw loved her, and so do I, and that's that. 


Mary Strait is 94...Looking pretty good isn't she?! She's incredible. 


PawPaw Strait would've been so proud...


No comments:

Post a Comment