Friday, September 16, 2011

Aspen & the Armadillo

I believe it was Monday when I looked over from my kitchen to check on Aspen. She'd been playing in the living room, and the gotten quiet...so I knew she was probably getting into something. Yep! She'd found the diaper bag, and discovered I hadn't zipped it closed completely. She really enjoyed chewing the buckle of my nursing cover...I think it was nice and cool on her gums.

I'm guessing it was Tuesday morning... we were out walking, and this huge armadillo waddles across one(several) of the yards we were walking by. I had to get a picture for all of you who don't live in this wonderful, blessed state!! :) (ok...so, this was my first time too see the armadillo, but my mom says she sees it about once a week.) And then! Lol, this morning, I there was a huge opossum in my parent's neighbor's yard; it got scared and climbed a tree. Lol...we obviously have adventures during our morning walks! You might too, You never know!

No comments:

Post a Comment