Friday, September 30, 2011

A couple of Aspen's Hairstyles

This week has been crazy...I wanted to blog on Tuesday, but couldn't find what I really wanted to post...perhaps I'll wrap of PawPaw's Home-going in the next blog. For now, I need something a bit more upbeat..........

On Wednesday, my poor 'sweets' was teething something miserable! Or was it Thursday?! I believe it was both actually. I fed her cold banana thursday evening to give her a little treat, and also try to soothe those little gums too. Doesn't she just look pitiful?!

Today she was WAY happier. Can you tell?? Lol Aspen & I were able to sleep in...it was do nice as I hadn't slept well lately, and sleeping in was def. not an option. I gave her a bath, then she went down for a morning nap...her hair went a little crazy!!! Poor thing...since it was just the two of us, I decided it didn't really matter. Then, I realized I needed to run to walmart...so, I put it all up in 1 ponytail. Doesn't she look like such a big girl?! She has lots of "wispys"...they make her look older. ;-) I had our favorite light pink bow in the car, and stuck it in her hair once we got to our destination. She looked super cute! On our way out, I looked at her hair, and realized we'd lost the precious bow!!!! :( I was so sad....we retracked our steps...which meant we literally went from one side to the other, and also front-to back- to front, then back across. Much to my disappointment, I was unable to find it. I know it's a long stretch...but, I'm praying, and am going to try running in tomorrow to see if perhaps it's in the "lost & found." I know, it's just a bow...but it was SO perfect for Aspen. It's just the right size, and dresses everything up...it's not your typical little bow... Paw Paw's Paw would say, "I wish I had a ribbon for my hair. :)" (which wasn't very thick...lol)

Aspen also discovered she can remove most the books off her little book shelf. I need to get her decorative shelves hung so I can put her piggy bank and other breakable things on it, before she tries removing them from the shelf.

No comments:

Post a Comment