Monday, September 19, 2011

Friday Night Lights 2

I know, y'all think Friday night football is all about the football game...but, it's not. You know what it's really about??!! The band! Why else would the band play in the very middle of the football game?! It's like Hostess Twinkies...the best part is the middle! :p The band is certainly the reason I'm there...well, my husband is the reason I'm there! :) I'm SO proud of him. He's take a rough situation, and is motivating his students to do their best..and it's working!!! :) I've attached a clip of just a tiny section of the marching show...it's still really early, so they have stuff to clean up, and perfect, but they're doing so good! :) Thought I'd give you a glimpse into the band world of my life. (just know, this video doesn't do it justice...you'll just have to come hear & see in person!)

No comments:

Post a Comment