Thursday, December 15, 2011

Cookies!!

Cookies! Cookies everywhere!

That's how I felt on Monday. I made many dozen Christmas cookies for our gift to Brian Staff at work. I had fun making my Almond Spritz Cookies, just wish I'd had some help, and could've enjoyed it a little more. I only had naptime to do it all the baking, boxing, ribbon tying, feeding & bathing the baby, showering & getting myself ready, then rushing down to TC to make it in time for Brian's Christmas concert. (which, btw, was wonderful!) The Lord helped me so much, and everything pulled together beautifully...and I only over baked 1 cookie sheet that was only 1/2 full. :D And, those cookies were still edible! Yay! Lol...

I didn't get pictures of the yummy cinnamon rolls I made on Wednesday for church friends.... The Lord really worked those out too. I have one more batch to make and then I'll be through. There's more Christmas baking I really want to do, but, we'll see if I get to do it... I certainly hope I can! My favorites are candy cane cookies, magic bars, chewy bars & my Moms little moon shaped cookies! Mmmmmm!

1 comment:

  1. Your cookies are beautiful! Thanks for the long-distance fellowship this afternoon. It was such a joy to catch up with you. So thankful for you friend! *hugs* from afar! :D
    --Grace

    ReplyDelete