Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Unloading the Dishwasher

It is nothing unusual for Aspen to close the dishwasher door while I'm working in/with it. Like in this picture.


And, it's nothing usual for her to get off with a fork or spoon that is dirty while I'm trying to load it. But, helping me unload the dishwasher has never been something she had braved, until now. :)


There have been two days recently Aspen has helped me unload items, mainly plates. She'll get them out, then hand them to me to put away. I hope she always thinks it fun to do!! :D


This was too interesting to hand to mommy...


Aspen really wanted her cup off the top rack, but couldn't quite reach it. Her sippy cup lid did happen to right on her level, and facing out though, so she did try sucking on it...she would stop just as I snapped the picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment