Friday, December 21, 2012

Christmas Concert

We went to Brian's Christmas Concert...poor guy was running a temperature, and felt awful. Nevertheless, he persevered and the concert was wonderful! Everything was so pretty & festive. His band, along with the others did a wonderful job. 

I fixed Aspen's hair all pretty and fancy, but by the time I got the camera out, her hair was falling down. So much for the french twist. Aspen was getting pretty tired by the time I took these 2 pictures, and they're the only ones I have from the whole evening... Not great, but cute.



We can't figure out who she looks like in the first picture....Obviously, Aspen...but, between Brian & I, we're not sure. :) Great balance of us both! God's creativity and perfection never ceases to amaze me.

No comments:

Post a Comment