Saturday, December 22, 2012

Snickers Popcorn

I haven't done alot of Christmas baking yet this year...I'm still hoping to get some done before Christmas...or at least before the season is completely over. Nevertheless, I did make Snickers Popcorn for Brian's staff and the leaders in our church. I've done caramel  popcorn, and this was a spin on that. Thought'd post some pictures for ya'll...


Ever wondered how much 4 cups popcorn kernels popped equals??? Well...this much! Let's just say ALOT!!! More than I expected. 

I missed the middle steps...but, who cares anyway, right? ;)


I was good...I only had a couple bites...trying to be good for baby. I hear it was pretty good though...might have to make more for just Brian, Aspen & I. Aspen was pretty excited about all the popcorn, and LOVED helping Mommy pop it in Granny's Air Popper.

(I might be delayed on posting for a while...Christmas is super close. If I don't make it back before Christmas, then...Merry Christmas!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment