Friday, December 7, 2012

Announcing... Hudson Taylor

Aspen and I had the honored privilege to meet Baby Hudson on Thursday evening. He stole my heart instantly!!! His abundant cuteness, and soft hair...not to mention handsome like his Daddy. Hudson & Peter were born on November 9th, and Hudson has just recently come home. Only parents & grandparents are allowed in the NICU to see my new twin nephews, so it wasn't until Thursday evening I was able to hold and see Hudson for the first time. I've been dying to announce their birth, but just couldn't with out pictures of my own. Caleb snapped these few shots with his phone...they don't do justice, but I'm so grateful for them. I'll have more pictures coming soon I hope. Please be praying for both the boys, especially little Peter...he is still in the NICU, struggling with some reflux challenges. Lord willing, he'll be coming home soon too. I know Caleb, Becky, Hudson, and Peter would all greatly appreciate your prayers.


To me, Hudson is SO little...but he's grown so much. Hudson was 4 lbs. 4 oz. when he was born...and over 18 inches long...I believe. He is now over 6 lbs! Go Hudson Go!


Aspen was honestly, more excited about Aunt Becky's pet turtle than her new little cousin. Then...she discovered Aunt Becky's candy canes on the Christmas tree. I didn't think she would be able to get it open...well, she did. Instantly! None of us could believe how easily she got the thing open!!! I told her to sit down...there wasn't much I could do with Hudson in my arms. Aspen sat there and ate over half the candy cane in under 10 minutes or so! We were shocked...she certainly enjoyed it, and yes, it was probably her first one to really eat.
 

Chomping down on the Candy Cane..
 

No comments:

Post a Comment