Saturday, December 15, 2012

Thanksgiving

We are continually amazed by God's abundant goodness to us...in the fun, good times, and the sad, hard times too! He is ever faithful and present!!! This Thanksgiving we were able to spend time with both our families...the Moreno's for lunch and the McDonald's for dinner. I failed to get pictures at lunch. I'm so so sorry! It's not that I didn't want too...it was kinda crazy. :( The day started off crazy at our house...I had to be thankful for the little jar of orange nail polish Aspen found and somehow opened on our carpet in the closet while I was getting ready. I must say, I was far more thankful the Lord allowed most of it to come up!! Thank you Lord! :)


Doesn't Becky look great! This was just a week or so after the boys were born! We missed the boys being there for sure! In the picture, they were comparing pictures of Peter & Hudson to Caleb.

Aspen & Granny, with the yummy desserts!
   
Styling her fancy, fluffy bow! Thank you Mrs. Elizabeth!

Sitting alone on the little stool

Eating her Persimmon Cookie

Helping Mommy enjoy her Chocolate Chip Pecan Pie...


No comments:

Post a Comment