Monday, December 17, 2012

Precious Child

How grateful I am for my precious daughter! I absolutely love watching her grow, and learn each day. These pictures are some of my favorite snapshots of our every day life...

Aspen has such a sweet spirit. Brian laid down for a nap, and Aspen went to her room to get her blanket, teddy, & tags that she always sleeps with. She draped the blanket over Daddy so carefully, then laid her favorite things on top...

I think this is my favorite picture right now...I need to print & frame it I think. Aspen went outside with her cheerios... Two best friends. 


Then, of course, she found some dirt and ate it.

This was too precious. I walked to the living room, and found Aspen had taken her shoes & socks off, then set them so perfectly next to Daddy's...he had left them there the night before. 

No comments:

Post a Comment