Sunday, September 7, 2014

4th of July

The 4th was a special one this year. We were honored to be with my brother and one of my sweet friends...and some other dear friends too! Thank you for hosting us Caleb & Becky!! 

The kids had fun playing all day I think...E finally took a nap in my arms while the homemade ice cream was churning... 


My sweet nephews!! Aren't they cute?!

Enjoying Popsicles!



Pretty sure she's drinking her ice cream... I made a float out of my ice cream and some Dr. Pepper...so she may have stolen mine for the picture.


These aren't great pictures...but, we went to Clear Lake Regional, and sat in our van to watch the Fireworks...it was raining..quite a pitiful ending for the 4th, but PTL we were still able to watch a very nice firework show. 



No comments:

Post a Comment