Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Shaving Cream!

This is quite a full post....but oh so much fun!

I had a can of shaving cream, and was trying to invest more time and do fun things with the girls this summer. One evening, Brian was working late, and I decided we'd have a extra fun evening. I invited Miss S and Aunt K over for some fun with us too. I had no expectations what would happen, but things certainly got out of control, but SO. MUCH. FUN. 

We started with just a little....


E is still in the taste testing of everything stage.




More Please!






Pretty sure shaving cream in the hair was all Miss S' fault...








Then it was time to get cleaned up. I certainly hadn't expected quite this mess, or I'd of dressed the girls differently. I decided they needed to be hosed off...which gave another fun element to our evening... E didn't quite think so...









Once clean, it turned into a game with A...




Miss S then thought she'd try to get me with the saving cream...her disadvantage was that I had the water hose, and wasn't afraid to use it.


I gave in to our sweet little one, and let her put it on my foot thought.


Fun memories with our girls. It was totally worth their hair smelling like men's aftershave for the next several day...I promise!! I did try incredibly hard to get it out though!

No comments:

Post a Comment