Thursday, September 18, 2014

Camp '14

Brian and I were privileged to take our teens to camp this year. The Lord worked mightily in all our hearts and lives. The preaching was AMAZING!!! I am so very thankful we were able to go and hear the messages each day. We left our sweet little ones at home with grandparents, and were able to wholly focus on the teens. They kept us on our toes to say the least!

Lined up after lunch...


The first (of several!!) Injuries!


This is generally where I found my husband when he was 'missing'.


Where there's a will, there's a way!


Hanging out..


Pizza Church Time!


Two of the injured...


Church Share Time!




A's cabin lost a challenge, thus was given syrup in all the girls hair!


This is how I seemed to always be towards the end of the...on the phone, calling a parent to inform them of their child's injury. Thus, B decided we needed a picture. Camp isn't usually as hazardous as it was this year...I honestly think the Lord was just using the injuries to draw the kids closer to Him.... 


Thank you to each of you who prayed us through. I appreciate it far more than you'll ever know. I think we were under some of the most spiritual attack we've ever gone through. Thank you to each of you parents who entrusted your kiddos to us...we had a blast with them, and hope you'll trust us with them again!

No comments:

Post a Comment