Sunday, September 28, 2014

Our little Painters!

Pretty much all my 'downtime' (the girls naptime & after their bedtime) in July was spent painting our home. I've discovered Painting is stress-reliever for me. I'm not sure what I'll do once our home is competed.... :) It really really is though! I can be so frustrated and stressed, but get me painting, and maybe some uplifting music too, and I'm quickly in a much better mindset. 

There were a few times the girls observed me painting though...and one day, they discovered where I store the supplies. Their favorite item is of course the roller...

E's Cheese!!!




Then they found some of my craft paint supplies...







Such precious gifts from God! I'm so very blest and grateful. Pray with me that God helps us as parents to raise them in and for the Lord! 

No comments:

Post a Comment