Monday, September 8, 2014

Paint...

The Lord answered some prayers of mine in June...well, actually, He answers LOTS of prayers of mine each day! I'm specifically referring to our home in this post. I've had a desire to paint for years now. Due to a multitude of reasons, it just hasn't been an option. In June, the Lord open those doors, and blest so very abundantly!!! He orchestrated friends to come across things to help me pick colors, and counsel me on what colors to put where. He also has been providing the funds to purchase the paint. It has been amazing to see the Lord provide, bless, and orchestrate each aspect of this endeavor. His timing is perfect, and He truly has a purpose...even in what seems like the little things. AND....He knows the desires of our hearts!


These samples have been on my table and throughout the house so much! If you're wondering...the strip with 4 colors to the right of middle, are my main colors.... :) But, I've added colors too. 


On a totally separate note...I'm posting this post on my Grandma's birthday...(I think!) I just want to Praise God for my grandma and the heritage I have been blest by because of her. Truly blest beyond measure!

No comments:

Post a Comment