Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Being Cute....

Aspen no doubt keeps us busy. She rarely stops. But, it's a fun, sweet, 'i love it' type of busy....most the time. :) This first picture Aspen was trying out our "new" table..Anyone recognize it? I'll be doing a post on it by itself in a few weeks, I'm sure.


Mom McDonald took me (and the girls) out for a fun day, celebrating my Spiritual birthday. I desperately needed some shoes, so we were mostly shoe shopping. I forget sometimes I have a toddler who recognizes things, then want to try it out too. Mom McDonald & I were looking at a wall of shoes on the left, then Mom realized Aspen was talking and grabbing shoes off the clearance on the right. I looked down, and this is what I saw...
 

It's nice having Daddy around again for Saturday morning breakfast!!! I was cooking, something happened that made Aspen want to dance on Daddy's feet. She has a book that counts, and #8 says 'dance on daddy's feet, cha-cha-cha'....so that's what they did.
 

1 comment: