Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Miscellaneous....

This is somewhat a random post...just a few pictures taken the same weekend...
 
Aspen had never had store-bought Applesause, and I haven't made any in ages, so this was the first she ever remembers having any. She sat there and ate it all...I think. Sandie might have helped her a little...I was busy working in the kitchen...the snack occupied her for a few minutes. :)
 
 
We're still thinking she's going to be a lefty...
 
 
The McDonald girl cousins! Out with Granny to check out a Craft Show!

 
Some of you heard about this cake...it's not perfect, I didn't notice somethings until I looked at the picture and was embarrassed I didn't notice it when I assembled the crazy thing, or I'd of fixed it!!! Nevertheless, this cake was a huge stretching point for me. It's funny the things the Lord uses to teach me through. This cake, the Lord used to teach me faith & trust. I know, crazy, but He did. I was intimidated to fill this cake order, but the sweet family who asked me to do it had full confidence in me. Praise the Lord He is in me, and choses to work through me! I never could've done it without Him. It wasn't that this cake was hard, it just had a lot of creativity to it - something my cakes don't generally require. I'd love to give you every detail, but that'd ruin my decorators secrets, or cheats rather, so, I'll just let you look at it and wonder.... :D
 

 
 
 
Not the greatest picture, but works...

No comments:

Post a Comment