Sunday, November 18, 2012

"Shirt off..."

Aspen somehow got into the habit of pulling her arms through her pajama top last winter. It has continued through the summer, and progressively gotten worse. It used to just be one arm through the neck hole; then it was two. Now, the how shirt ends up off and thrown on the floor. Most morning I end up hearing the sweetest little voice saying, "shirt off? shirt off?...." I've learned what that means... :) Some mornings I hear "stuck"...that usually means the shirt is stuck somewhere she didn't want it to be. On Sunday morning, I heard her rambling about her shirt as I was getting breakfast ready. I figured the shirt would be on the floor when I opened the door. The sight I saw upon opening the door was TOO CUTE. Off to see Daddy we went, where He took pictures for us. (I thought I was out of the picture..or something.)



No comments:

Post a Comment