Friday, November 2, 2012

Big Girl....

The church nursery is right next to the 3 & 4 yr old sunday school class room. Sometime when Aspen is the only little one, I'll take her to that class and sit with her to let her color with the big kids for a little while. After church one Wednesday night, Aspen had found a friend who would follow her around, thus I went looking for her after I finished up whatever it was I had to tend to. I found her sitting in 'the big kids' class room, chair pushed all the way up, sitting where the teacher normall would, coloring. She looked like such a BIG girl! Perhaps a flash into her teaching that class or someother class one day?! Who knows....
 
 
I love how her toes are no where near the floor in this picture...
 
 
She picked her hairbow that day... I thought it was pretty cute; a little big, but cute!!!! (Thank you Mrs. McCaslin for it!)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment