Wednesday, November 14, 2012

My Pretty Flowers

My husband sent me flowers!!!! I was SUPER impressed. :D Evidently, he had ordered them, and asked for them to be delivered by 4 o'clock p.m. He didn't call me all day that day, which, is very unusual. He didn't get home until really late that night, so it kinda made for a long day. Brian kept waiting for me to call, all excited about my flowers, and I never did. When he got home, he realized they never came. So, the next day, unbeknownst me to he called the company asking about the flowers. We had a nice leisure morning, then I went to get my haircut while Aspen was napping. Brian had hoped the flowers would come before I left, but they didn't. I think he made 2 calls to the company that day. When I got home...There were 2 beautiful flower arrangements on the table, each with their own note. I was surprised and puzzled...it's not Christmas, Birthday, or Anniversary, so, why would people send flowers?! After reading the note on both the cards, and it being identical, I looked at Brian wondering why there were two. He then explained that the company he ordered the flowers from, then finds smaller florists to create & deliver the bouquets. In all the phone calls, and missed delivery time, 2 bouquets were sent out from separate florists in the area. When the second florist delivered the flowers 20 minutes after the first, they told Brian to just keep it too. So, even though my flowers were a day late, I think I came out on top. :) Thank you Brian for my sweet flowers!!! You're too thoughtful...they make me smile each time I walk by or see them.

The pictures certainly aren't the best...my lighting was bad that day.









5 comments:

  1. A beautiful flower is good for every one. I think your site is good.
    Flowers Delivery in India

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first visit to your web journal! We are a group of volunteers and new activities in the same specialty. Website gave us helpful data to work. roses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Very Nice i Have Read Your Post It Is Very Informative And Useful Thanks For Posting And Sharing With Us And Your Writting Style Is Very Good.
    Florist Scottsdale AZ

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog is really great. The information here will surely be of some help to me. Thanks!. florarie online cluj

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my first visit to your web journal! We are a group of volunteers and new activities in the same specialty. Website gave us helpful data to work. frisco flowers

    ReplyDelete