Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Christmas Eve

With the wedding, baby dedication, and lots of other little things, Christmas Eve snuck up on me! I couldn't believe it was already Christmas Eve!! We were able to have our traditional Breakfast with the McDonald Parents... We enjoyed Denver Omelet, Homemade Strawberry Danish Rolls, Pigs n' Blanket, and Fruit salad...along with precious fellowship & sweet memories made...okay, and some coffee too! :D I failed to take a picture of our yummy spread, and being together, but, I did get a picture of the table before we ate...

My Pretty, New Christmas Place-setting

Snuggling with Daddy after Breakfast...I think they were watching Snoopy...


As tradition would have it, we were able to go to Galveston to be with the Moreno's on Christmas Eve. Mom & Dad have 'always' had a big Christmas Eve dinner, and gift exchange...as the family has grown, so have the memories and special times together. I was thrilled we were able to join them this year without any other commitments too...in years past, we've joined my family too or Brian has had a trumpet gig, causing us to leave early. It was so nice to get to Galveston in a timely fashion, then hang out all evening and into the night! Lots of pictures were taken, and I'm hoping to get a couple family ones from Aunt Roni... :D But, until then these will do...

Kilyn & Aspen

 Daddy & Aspen patiently waiting to dig into the turkey & tamales...which were incredibly good, by the way...

Nanny and (I think) Aunt Ernie singing Christmas songs with the kiddos before passing out gifts

Aunt Roni & Aspen


More Christmas Songs...

2nd or 3rd cousins...



 Ryler & Aspen


Just taking it all in...


Petting the BIG puppy...

I really thought I took more pictures...It was such a fun evening!!!! :D I hated to come home with it was over, but we had to head back to get 'little miss' into bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment