Saturday, January 12, 2013

Hayley's Wedding

I had the fun opportunity to be a wedding coordinator for a young lady in our church...I have been busy the past 6-8 months working hard to make this wedding the special day Hayley desired. The Lord worked miraculously, and everything pulled together beautifully. I must say, it can be slightly stressful when both the pianist AND the photographer need to pull out the week of the wedding. :) But, it was truly an wonderful opportunity to trust the Lord to provide, and He did! 

I couldn't have done this wedding without my family! Brian was an INCREDIBLE support throughout the entire process, and ended up running the sound booth, setting back up the sanctuary, and doing countless other tasks while I ran around taking care of other things. He was & is, Superman! :) Mom McDonald was also a lifesaver offering countless words of wisdom, helping me decorate the church, and keeping up with Aspen during the rehearsal & wedding ceremony. I'd of been lost without Mom! Aspen was the flowergirl, and Granny made it SO easy! :) Thank you Mom & Brian! Thank you also to sweet Sam for helping out with Aspen & assisting however needed! Joy D too! :)

Aspen had a "dress" rehearsal...she needed the extra opportunity to get used to her poofy dress. These are simply candids that were taken...I'm hoping to get a copy of actually wedding pictures soon.


Not quite sure about this...


This is totally a Moreno look...I've seen the same face on at least one of our Moreno Nieces... :)

I think Brian took these...considering that they appeared on my camera, and I'm in a couple of them...




The Fremont's (grooms family) had balloons as decoration at the rehearsal dinner...Aspen was thrilled that we were able to bring some home. 

  
And she had to take them Christmas shopping with us the next day...


No comments:

Post a Comment