Saturday, January 12, 2013

Funny Sandwiches...

The day after Hayley's wedding was the church youth group Christmas party. This year it was 'potluck'...after the craziness of the wedding, I hadn't been to the grocery store, and didn't really have anything to take. Brian thought of these sandwiches he wanted to take...for the life of me, I cannot think of what they're called right now. They did not sound incredibly appetizing to me, but Brian was all excited to I decided to take a leap of faith, and trust him. :) The sandwiches turned out good (I think...), everyone seemed to enjoy them - that is, who tried them. I think I took a small bite of Aspens. The sandwich was peanut butter, marshmallow cream, and bananas on white bread... :) Aspen seemed to LOVE hers... can you tell?



Marshmallow Cream truly is a pain to get off a little one's face...but worth the memory for sure.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, those are some curious sandwiches alright. Replace the peanut butter with Nutella and that might be something I could go for! :)

    ReplyDelete