Thursday, January 17, 2013

Kristine's Wedding

A week after Hayley & Nate's Wedding, was a dear friend of mine's wedding. Kristine & I have been friends for....way too long. ;) We met officially on her 13th birthday, and have been there for each other since. Instead of being the wedding coordinator, I was the Cake Baker & Decorator & Bridesmaid, and Aspen was once again the Flower Girl...and, Brian was still Superman. He helped me SO much with Aspen those 2-3 days I did cake/wedding stuff. (Extra Special thanks to Mom Moreno for helping with Aspen too...and Brian. :) I shipped them to Galveston the day I worked on the cake, and Mom very graciously stood in the gap for me.)

I'm hoping to get some better pictures, especially of Aspen, but, these will certainly do for now. :) Kristine was sweet enough to share these with me, specifically for the blog.

Andrew & Kristine

The Wedding Party

The Bridesmaids with the Groom

Our Red Shoes...can you find mine? :D 
Mine is the 2nd one, going left to right.

Cutting the cake

The Cake



My sweet, sweet girl...smelling Mommy's flowers

See her little red shoes too?! Thank you Chloe for sharing them with us.

Special thanks to Rebekah for coming to fix my hair, and help me with my crazy dress, and Aspen's too! :) I really appreciate you!

No comments:

Post a Comment