Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Officially 2!!!

Aspen turned 2 YEARS OLD this month! I can't believe we have a 2 year old....time is just flying by. It's so exciting to see. Each day she blows me away with what she is learning. Aspen chose to have a "E-I-E-I-O" birthday this year. We did our best to make that happen for her...Daddy insisted she have some cute little overalls to go along with her theme. On the day of her party, he wished we'd gotten a straw hat for her too! I didn't think of that in time, and figured it best since she probably wouldn't have worn it very long. On the day of her outside party, a sweet friend from church picked Aspen up so we could get things together for the party, AND so she could take 2 yr portraits of Aspen for me. Our precious friend also photographed the entire party for us, thus the pictures today are the few I snapped - I'm sure much better ones will be coming soon. :)

Aspen's Cake



Brian helped me with the cake - his extra special touch was the 'mud' on the pig - it really did make the cake. I was proud of him.






Blowing Bubbles



After the party...

I loved how she kept putting her hands into her overalls! Just like a farmer in the pockets! 


The three (technically 4) of us went to dinner as a quiet family outing after the party...Aspen was SO tired, but we had a nice time together for sure.









Happy Birthday Aspen! We truly praise our Lord for you!

Hopefully, I'll have LOTS more pictures and can really share her party with each of you soon.

1 comment:

  1. Such beautiful pictures. I so wish we could have been there. Happy Birthday Sweet Aspen!

    The Shearers

    ReplyDelete