Thursday, May 30, 2013

Afternoon Play...

Aspen has discovered jumping! She LOVES to jump...on the ground or on a trampoline, she does great. Perhaps she got the Moreno's gymnastic gene - who knows... She loves jumping though.

Aspen Jumping - love her smile


While sitting with Aspen outside, Eliana was making the prettiest smile at me... I tried catching it, but just couldn't...


Eliana ended up needing something, so I set the camera down (in a safe spot) and went to get whatever it was. When I returned, Aspen was in my chair, saying, "I take pictures of Sandie..." I figured she had snapped a coule of shots, as she was holding my camera, but didnt realize how many until I uploaded the pictures. I'm pretty sure she took at least 30... but, the picture below turned out pretty good! I was impressed....we won't mention most of the others...but, they were all of Sandie!


1 comment:

  1. I am loving these peeks into your daily life! Thank you so much for taking the time to upload the photos and write a little bit!

    ReplyDelete