Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Garage Sale Blessings

Brian had to work one Saturday morning (imagine that?! :))...I hadn't planned it, but us girls ended up going garage sale-ing. It started out as an attempt to get Aspen to take a morning nap -- I drove around being one of those annoying garage sale-ers who slow down and look, while still driving by... :) After doing so for quite the while, I wasn't going to go to this one part of this particular neighborhood, but decided to try... Praise God I did! At this one sale, there was this adorable little car...we had wanted to get one for Aspen for Christmas, but it was more than I wanted to spend... at the sale, it was $3!! That's it!! And, as I was digging around for the change (literally!!!! I dug through every possible spot change could be until I found enough...thanks Mom for the 'toll way' quarters...now I need to replace them.) anyway -- the cute little trailer wasn't out at the sale, and as I purchased the car, the husband of the nice lady saw it wasn't there and ran inside to find it for me! I never knew 'they' made trailers for these cars! The Lord answered my prayer & desire to have one of these for our girls...and He did above and beyond I could have imagined! (I also found a bUmBo w/ tray for $4!! You young Mama's will know what I'm talking about....) PTL!



Later that day we had a youth activity... Brian with his girls at the hosts house, just relaxing...



1 comment:

  1. I love these posts full of glimpses of your sweet family and daily life! Keep 'em coming! :) It is also a blessing to hear of the Lord's provision...even in small things.

    ReplyDelete