Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Brayden's Birthday

Our Nephew turned 7 last month! I can't believe he's 7!! I am so very thankful for each of our nieces & nephews! The first year Brian & I were married, I was able to help by getting Brayden after school for probably less than an hour each day - because of that, Brayden and I have an extra special bond I think; now, he's still a growing, crazy boy, so it'll probably change -- but still. :) I must say though, the nephews & nieces have taken me into the family, and I really do have an extra special, different bond with each of them. Love you guys!!!

A few snap shots from his party...


Silly Daddy...

"Cheese" -- or rather, "ice cream cake?!"

I thought this was a a cute picture! Minus the bunny ears - Ryler! ;)


Aspen & her cake -- she was so excited...I think she was just as excited to sing 'Happy Birthday' as she was to get some cake -- she LOVES that song!!!

Eliana peeking over the couch -- Daddy holding her up while watching t.v....and if you're wondering -- the tv was broadcasting the finding/etc of the MA B0mBing suspect...big news for the birthday party.



No comments:

Post a Comment