Thursday, May 23, 2013

Growing Daughters...

Okay...You may believe me if you want, I promise I speak the truth. Eliana is and incredibly strong little girl. One of the first things Brian & I noticed about her after her birth, was how muscular she is. When the following picture was taking, Eliana was 2 1/2 months. I laid her in the middle of her playmat, on her belly, facing the giraffe. Then, I needed to tend to Aspen, so to the kitchen I went, where I ended up sitting down and just snuggling Aspen since that was what she needed. After a little bit, Aspen went to get her shoes on...she rounded the counter and stopped dead in her tracks. I then decided to see what was up, and I ended up doing the same thing... This is what we saw!! Crazy! Eliana had scooted well off the mat, and changed directions...she'd gone a good 2 feet! 


Aspen found my stash of markers...she's had fun ever since...and, my praise to God for non-toxic, washable markers gets louder and louder each time. 




Watching sister color...





No comments:

Post a Comment