Sunday, May 26, 2013

Celebrating Mother's Day

We celebrated Mother's Day by going to church that morning, then the McDonald Clan came to our home for lunch... We had planned to spend the evening with the Moreno's, but Mom Moreno was sick with pneumonia! (She is doing much better(!), but I'm sure she would still appreciate some prayers as she's not quite 100%) So, ya'll will have to come back to see the pictures of us celebrating with her later... 

We enjoyed J0hnny C@rino's Bowtie Festival (copy cat recipe), Summer Salad, and Bread for lunch... then a Coconut Cream Cake for dessert. 

Helping Granny open her gift...

 Pretty Aunt Bekah

Alyssa & Aspen in the back

We walked over to feed the ducks, and found the small family of ducklings that we have been watching... the sad thing is the ducklings keep disappearing! All of them except one family have disappeared!!! Mom & Rebekah think they saw a baby gator in pond...I saw it the day before and thought it was a otter or something like that... We're definitely looking for it again now....





After everyone left, Aspen came to me, crawled up into my lap and asked me to sing to her. I sang 'Jesus Loves Me' 3x's, and she was out!! Daddy & Eliana was too. I wanted to be, but knew as soon as I did, Eliana would wake up hungry...


I know the next SEVERAL pictures all seem the same, but if you look closely, you can see the MANY faces of Eliana. :) I had fun as I scrolled through all of them. 











(LOVE this one!!!)




Snuggling with Daddy...

I got to snuggle with both my girls, sleeping in my arms on Mother's Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment