Friday, May 10, 2013

Shopping!!!

Each Spring & Fall there is a traveling children's consignment sale I like to go to...it's kinda turned into a fun Girls Day for me. My cousin Kaleena would usually go with me, and sometimes Mom McDonald, and my aunt would often meet us there. This year, Kaleena moved just a few weeks before the sale -- I was SO bummed. As you know though, we have had a 'baby boom' in the McDonald family, so, I checked with Becky to see if she could or was planning to go. Turns out she could, so Mom McDonald, Becky & the boys, myself & Eliana went shopping. The Lord provided most all the clothes for Aspen that I was looking for...and what wasn't at the sale, I found at 2 of my favorite children's resale shops! :) Thanks Becky & Mom McDonald for going to the sale with me! Kaleena -- I really, really, really missed you not being there!!! I think ya'll should come in town just for that! :D Anyone who wants to come & go in October with me, just let me know!


We met at the sale...I fed Eliana in the van, then walked over to Becky, where she was feeding the boys in their SUV. I thought her set up was very practical and creative. Go Becky!


(I love my babyH@wk -- thanks Mel!!)



No comments:

Post a Comment