Thursday, May 16, 2013

Sweet Aspen...

Couple weeks ago, we started up the grill.... Brian did sausage & chicken outside, and I did wild rice & zucchini inside. Now, Aspen LOVES corn on the cob...she also knows where I keep the little 'handle' thingys for when we have corn on the cob. Well, as I was getting everything ready, she dug the little thingys out and I couldn't figure out why. Then I stopped to really figure out what she was trying to tell me, and I realized what she had done. Can you figure it out?!


So proud of herself, helping Mommy... 

  
Do you see now? :)


After dinner, Aspen wanted to play in the backyard...and Brian wanted to swing some golf clubs... Actually, I think Brian was 'swing his imaginary' golf club, and Aspen saw it...then, if I remember right, she went upstairs and got one of MY clubs and came back down - then she and Daddy swung 'real' clubs outside -- after he rescued it from being drug across the concrete patio...




He was so proud -- and she got distracted by a 'lizard friend'...


No comments:

Post a Comment