Saturday, May 18, 2013

Monday Morning...

In this household, I think Mondays are the hardest... One particular monday morning, it was still decently 'early'...I was sitting on the couch nursing Eliana, and I could hear Aspen in the kitchen, then the pantry. I kept telling her to come out and away, but could hear her saying 'some of that. Some of that...some of this, some of this!' I could only imagine what she was wanting. Then I heard her getting a little cup, and back to the pantry. Should I have stopped nursing and checked it out -- probably...did I? No. I decided there wasn't anything harmful in the pantry, and that I'll deal with Aspen after Eliana finished. Well... Aspen comes over saying "mmmm" and kinda coughing...bringing me her cup, which I could tell was 2/3 full of something dark. After looking at her face, and in the cup, I concluded that she had CLIMBED the shelves in the pantry, grabbed the NeSqUik (choc milk powder), poured it into her cup, and tried drinking it dry. It was too cute not to take a picture...I didn't take it right away, and didn't tell her her face was dirty... She thought she had gotten away with something inconspicuously...ha! 



She had NO idea why I was taking the pictures, but she will one day...Love it, and her so much!

1 comment:

  1. It is so hard to enforce boundaries when you are nursing, sometimes they are so cute, even when they are boing so naughty.

    C

    ReplyDelete