Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Teen Dinner Prep

There is a Teen Bible Study & Dinner each month for our youth group. This month, we hosted it. It was a crazy day for me, but thankfully Keri came and help me with getting everything prepared and set up. Aspen, also wanted to get in on the helping Mommy. I thought it was so precious!!! I set the folded napkins on the table, then placed some extras in the middle of the table. Next, I set a pile of forks on the table, to be placed at each setting when I had time....Aspen decided to do that for me; even though I had to re-do it, it was still helpful! 

 

This picture is so 'thoughtful'! I have these square plates in Eliana's room - I used to use them in my room as decor, but they have just be sitting in Eliana's room for now... Aspen realized I was setting the table, and also realized those were plates in the other room!! She then brought them out and placed them on the table. She had never put 2 + 2 together that those were plates before; they had always been together as decor. I was so proud of her that she set them out...even if I did have to take them back.


Mama's Big Helper


The dinner/Bible study was so good. The Lord blest it, we had a wonderful turn out, and the kids had a  blast. Thank you to Mom McDonald for helping me with the games, and to Keri for helping me pull everything together. So thankful for you both!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment