Friday, August 19, 2011

Beach Day!!!

I've been wanting to go to the beach all year long, and it just never worked out. On Wednesday, my mom planned & orchestrated a girls day for my sisters, nieces, herself & I. We had SO much fun. It was Aspen's first time to the beach and she absolutely LOVES it. I hope Brian can take us back one evening very soon so he can see her play in the water. It would be such a special family outing! Aspen loved playing in the sand and water. The picture I took of her in the water was after she'd been playing for quite awhile...by that point she was ready to get out...she was hungry. All that playing worked up a appetite, and used lots of energy. She took a good little nap in the shade. After we were home, I realized she got a little "sun-kissed" too. Not bad, just a little pink. Thank you Mom for planning such a special day! And thank you Rebekah, Becky, Suze, Annabel & Alyssa for working your schedule so we could go. I really enjoyed the time with each of you! Can't wait to go again!

No comments:

Post a Comment