Monday, August 29, 2011

A Challenge

I don't typically post stuff like this, but it was such an encouragement to me, I want to encourage you to listen to it. Yes, it's directed to women, but men could glean from it to. So, download it to your phone and listen while you drive somewhere this week. It's no more than 25 minutes, and extremely insightful. I beg you, especially women, it'll help you day to day life, and marriage... Even if you're single! :) This is fun listening! Nancy DeMoss had a guest speaker today...I can't wait to gear the sequel tomorrow. 

This is from Revive Our Hearts - Nancy Leigh DeMoss. It's titled, "when a lie knocks on the door." 

http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/when-a-lie-knocks-on-the-door/id80040780?i=96818307


Please leave a comment, would love to hear feedback after you listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment