Monday, August 8, 2011

Little Italy, with a dash of Colorado

> Last Saturday night we went to Italy...well, not exactly, but pretty close. :) Becky made an incredible Italian spread for us. Let's see, we had Lasagna Rollitini, Greek Salad, Summer Squash blend if some delicious sort, homemade garlic/Italian bread w/ pesto basil or garlic butter. Oh, and peach tea!! :) I think she may have made the lasagna noodles too! It was all wonderful!!! My eyes were bigger than my stomach, and I very sadly left food on my plate. While we ate, Aspen sat on the floor playing...for a little bit anyway. I snapped a picture, because I thought it was so funny...she loved playing with the wall! Lol!
>
> After dinner, we watch Joshua & Rebekah's CO video and pictures. It was such a fun time all together. Made me miss CO and look forward to next year already! In-between the video & pictures (I think) Becky brought out dessert...wow! It was so good! Can you guess what it was?! :) Tiramisu! I really enjoyed it, and need her recipe for everything! Thank you Becky for opening your home, and serving us in such a special way! We love & appreciate you!
>

1 comment:

  1. She's sitting up by herself now. Little ones learn so much so fast! :-)

    ReplyDelete