Wednesday, August 24, 2011

My Little Explorer

Aspen is crawling everywhere. EVERYWHERE! :) It's such fun to watch her discover new things!! (I absolutely love being a Mommy, and am so thankful the Lord has blest us with Aspen. Even when she wakes up in the middle of the night, or gets something she shouldn't...) Today, I was writing down recipes, and let Miss A just crawl around. When I couldn't see her, and she was extra quiet, I'd go find her. (our home is pretty open, so I can sit at the table and she can't get far.) She crawled from her play corner by the kitchen to the living room, in-between the love-seat & recliner, then down the little hallway towards her room. I thought she went to her room so when I went to check, I didn't see her...then I back tracked & found her coming out of the bathroom. She also crawled into the kitchen... That'll be the next post... :D Gotta keep you coming back! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment