Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Busy Day in Dallas - Part 2

So after the book reading, we went back to see Auntie, then went to the cemetery where my Grandparents, and other relatives are buried. We met my cousins & their families there, so it was nice. (their dad is buried there) Evidently, my great-grandparents helped establish this cemetery, and my grandpa made it a special place for us to visit as children...I know, kinda weird, but it's part of me. :) We arrived before my cousins, so I placed a blanket down for Aspen...behind the "Welch" headstone to the right is my grandparents stone...Strait. The neat thing about it, my grandparents aren't there! There in heaven with their Savior & Lord! They accepted Him as their personal Lord & Savior and will spend eternity with Him. How exciting! I look forward to seeing them again one day.

The final picture needs explaining...it shows the time & temperature after we got back into the car after walking through the cemetery...crazy! Praise the Lord for a/c!! And, the temp was correct...I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment