Monday, August 1, 2011

Going to Dallas



A few you of you may know of my last minute trip to Dallas with my Mom. I feel bad because I haven't been able to even tell my Mama Moreno yet, because it's been so crazy. (I'm sorry mom! :( )  My Great Aunt, Idaliah Turney, better known as "Auntie", is in need of our care this week while her daughter is out of pocket. Auntie is 87 and had a stroke last Tuesday. The Lord has been very gracious, and she's doing very well. Her right side has lost some mobility, but she's regaining it quickly. In addition to the stroke, it was discovered that Auntie has 3 aneurysms on the left side of her brain, along with a blood clot in the main artery of her neck. It's a miracle she is still with us, and I'm excited for this opportunity to spend time with her.

Also.... :D you may notice the pictures are a bit clearer... That is because my wonderful, sweet husband upgraded my phone for me on Saturday! My old phone was a good couple years old, and "tripping/freezing" up, not to mention running super slow. He surprised me and got me a new one! I was shocked, as I thought it'd be Christmas before we were able to upgrade. He said he wanted to make sure my phone wouldn't mess up any more, and that I'd have a good one for my trip. Isn't that thoughtful of him?! Thank you my Brian!

No comments:

Post a Comment