Friday, August 26, 2011

The Kitchen

As promised, the adventure into the kitchen... :) I didn't expect the rain, so I'm sorry, this post wasn't as quick as I said.

The other day, Aspen discovered Sandie's food & water bowl in the kitchen. After a while of working with her, trying to teach my little one that those bowls & contents are not play toys...she started to figure it out. I was SO proud of her, and praise the Lord for helping. Being a Mommy & training little ones not to touch something isn't necessarily easy...but, I'm still grateful for the opportunity...I just pray the Lord continues to help me & give me His wisdom for each situation. Anyway, when Aspen went into the kitchen the second time, she looked at the food bowl, then kept crawling on!!! Yay!!!! She then discovered the water bowl & we went through the training process again... Lol But, she's getting there! :) I'm curious to see what she'll do today!

No comments:

Post a Comment